Site Map & Rules
Campground Rules and Regulations
1. Speed limit is 5 MPH: No unlicensed drivers. Please obey it for the safety of our children. Please don’t drive through our park on the ball field, playground, or another site.
2. Quiet time is between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Children and teenagers should be in their campsite during this time. Playground closes at dusk.
3. Bicycles must be walked after dark. No dirt bikes, ATV’s etc. may be ridden on campground property. No crossing Martin Church Road with bicycles.
4. Pets must be kept leashed at and/or confined to your site and not left unattended. You must clean up after your pet. Pet droppings must be picked up immediately and placed in your trash, not in fire rings.
5. Swimming is at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. All children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult while swimming in the pool. No swimming after 7:00 PM.
6. No sparklers or fireworks of any kind are allowed. No shooting off firearms.
7. PA Health Department Regulations state that sink, shower, and toilet water is not allowed to be drained onto the ground or collected in open containers. There is a fine for this offense.
8. Campfires are permitted in supplied fire ring or other approved container only. Please do not create a new burn area on grassy sites. Do not leave your campfire unattended, whether you leave your site or retire for the evening. Fire must be completely out before retiring.
9. Patio lights must be turned off before retiring unless your site is metered.
10. Visitors must register at the office upon arrival and pay the visitor fee. All day visitors must leave the campground by 8:00 PM.
11. Excessive drinking and/or rowdiness, loudness, vulgarity or creating a disturbance is not permitted.
12. Phone messages will be taken during store hours. However, only emergency messages will be delivered to you. All other messages will be posted on the store bulletin board.
13. Trash should be placed in dumpsters at the end of the parking lot before leaving.
14. Fishing in the lake is a catch and release system only. No keeping of any fish.
We do not assume liability for loss or damage due to fire, water, wind, theft, vandalism, accident or other causes beyond our control. Anyone not complying with the above regulations may be asked to leave. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and to eject any camper not conforming to the best interests of the campground. No refunds.
Ephrata Hospital: (717) 733-0311
Adamstown Veterinary Clinic: (717) 484-0440